Website maintenance and security are essential for any business or individual who owns a website....
To better promote her services
Jane also sells various items in her shop and the site helps market them to her client base.
- A central information site and a newsletter.
- A blog to keep her followers informed of her shows
- A shop to be able to sell items online between shows.
An informative site that explains her services and markets her merchandise via a comprehensive eCommerce solution. Also includes a mailing list service and a blog for her followers to keep them updated about Jane’s shows and appearances.
- An informative site with a newsletter facility.
- A categorised blog to aid her followers and keep them up-to-date with her next appearances
- A well laid out eCommerce store to sell Jane’s merchandise
Jane needed to be able to market and sell her merchandise between shows. An eCommerce section was the obvious solution. It is already helping to drive up website visitor numbers.
Andy has been an invaluable support in creating and developing my website, by improving the profile of my business and increasing lead generation. His technical knowledge is first-rate, as is his ability to communicate that knowledge in everyday layman’s terms and find practical, workable, solutions. It is very reassuring to know that he is just at the end of the phone if I need to make any changes.