Website maintenance and security are essential for any business or individual who owns a website....
Become a remote virtual Assistant
Help businesses stay on top of the tasks they have little time to fulfil. Premier VA provides the tools needed to set yourself up as a virtual assistant working from home.
During the Covid 19 lockdown, skilled clerical staff found themselves stuck at home, unable to work. For those who wanted to be able to offer their services remotely, it was often hard to understand how to establish yourself and sell your skills to potential clients. So Premier VA came into being.
- A website to help those wanting to set themselves up as a remote virtual assistant.
- Advice and services to help in that process.
An informative and helpful website, full of advice and to aid the set up of anyone wanting to offer their clerical skills to those businesses that need it on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Stacks of help and advice for a reasonable monthly fee.
- Ongoing help to market your skillset and attain work.
- Extra services added on a regular basis to help as your work-from-home business grows.
A comprehensive and growing list of software
Daunting though it can be to set up any business. There are numerous software packages (paid and free) to help people setting themselves up as a virtual assistant.
From basic accounts software to appointment tracking apps. Premier VA provides a list of 50 such applications, with web addresses.